Frequently Asked Questions
Tips to a better night's rest:
- Take LipoRid PM™
- Go to bed at the same time every night.
- Do not use alcohol, caffeine or nicotine within 3 hours of bedtime
- Do not eat within 2 hours of sleeping
- Use black out curtains or dark eyeshades
- Do not read or watch television in bed; establish the bed for sleeping only
- Do not "count sheep," as this will actually stimulate your brain
- Exercise regularly, but end your workouts at least 3 hours before bedtime
- Eat a balanced, healthy diet
Losing just 1½ hours of sleep in one night can decrease your alertness by 32% the following day!
If you are committed to losing weight, you better make a pledge to gain quality sleep.
Sleep disorders that remain untreated for several years are linked to a host of serious illnesses such as heart
attack, stroke, high blood pressure, obesity and psychiatric problems. Lack of sleep is serious business!
After just a few days of denying yourself decent sleep, the hormones that regulate appetite can cause you to
be hungry even when you're not. And we all know what that leads to…weight gain!!!